Please download and complete the form below, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click image to initiate download.
Charles Ercole has been called a "WARN Act Litigation Heavyweight." (Am. Law Daily)
Some of Mr. Ercole's past cases include:
- Qimonda NA ($35 million for 2200 employees)
- MF Global ($7.8 million for 1150 employees)
- USF Red Star ($7 million for 2,000 employees)
- Arrow Trucking ($4 million for 550 employees)
- Truland Electric ($2,875 million for 750 employees)
- Oakwood Homes ($2.8 million for 1,000 employees)
- MLN ($2.7 million for 1,000 employees
- Fleetwood Enterprises ($1.65 million for 600 employees)